On sale $7,499.00 $6,999.00v
$7,499.00 $6,999.00Visit product page →
- Rifle (30" barrel) with 1 in 15" twist
- Barrel free-floated within vented fore-end
- Bolt action: left bolt / right port, for faster cycling of action
- Magpul® PRS adjustable buttstock with LimbSaver® recoil pad
- High-efficiency recoil-reducing brake
- Lower receiver machined from T6-6061 aluminum billet
- MIL-STD 1913 rail on receiver and vented fore-end
- Steel bipod with folding legs
- Disassembles like an AR-type rifle for cleaning and maintenance
- ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical pistol grip
- Manganese phosphate finish on steel parts
- Hard anodized black finish on aluminum parts (mil. spec.)
- Shipped with Storm hard case, two 10-round magazines, bipod and eye and ear protection
$3,000.00Visit product page →
- 56mm Nato / .223 Remington
- 5” Cold hammer forged barrel, FNC treated for maximum durability, longevity, and reliability
- A2 birdcage flash hider
- Adjustable, two-position, gas piston-driven system, supported by hardened internal bearing rails
- Fully modular design all major components are configurable to user preference. Barrel, stock, and handguard are all interchangeable in less than 2 minutes without tools
- Forward-mounted charging handle can be switched within seconds from left to right side of the upper receiver and is non-reciprocating during firing
- Fully ambidextrous controls including magazine release, bolt catch and release, fire selector, and non-reciprocating charging handle
- High-impact composite hand guard with heat shield – accepts rail inserts
- High impact composite lower receiver with textured magazine well and modular grip storage
- Folding, multi-position telescoping stock with rubber butt pad and sling mounts
- Includes 30/5-round PMAG and Bushmaster Hard Case
$1,415.00The G40 Gen4 in the MOS Configuration is chambered in 10mm and combines a full 6-inch barrel for an improved velocity with a magazine capacity of 15 rounds. The G40 Gen4 in MOS configuration is a powerful yet easily carried pistol; perfect for the sport shooter. It is designed to give the handgun user the ultimate choice in semi-automatic target pistol and has proven to be more than capable both in the field and on the range.Visit product page →
On sale $1,699.00 $1,399.00v
$1,699.00 $1,399.00Visit product page →
-Mesa tactical SURESHELL
-Mesa tactical STOCK
Simply the best. For a half century, the Remington Model 870P has been the pump shotgun of choice for government agencies. With over 10 million produced to date, it remains the standard by which all other pump actions are measured. Its dual, non-binding action bars deliver ultra-smooth, reliable cycling. The ultimate pump shotgun, the Model 870P stands the tests of time, extreme conditions and duty.
Model 24447 Barrel Length 18" Sights WC Ghost Ring Stock SF-Standard Capacity 6+1 Choke IC Forend SF Finish Parkerized
$999.00Visit product page →
The GLOCK 17 Gen4
- 3 Magazines
- Modular Back Strap design
- Dual recoil spring assembly increases the life of the system.
- GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments.
- Overall Length: 186mm
- Barrel Length: 114mm
- A reversible enlarged magazine catch accommodates left or right-handed operators.
$289.00Visit product page →
Each assembled gun is subjected to endurance and functionality tests.1550 bar high pressured test cartridges are used for shooting tests.
- Receiver: 7075 Alloy
- Gauge: 36 (.410)
- Chamber: 76mm/ 3
- Barrel length: 66-71cm
- Chokes: Fixed 2/4 mod.
- Stock: Selected Walnut
- Stock length: 360mm
- Recoil Pad: Full black rubber
- Safety: Manual
- Trigger: Single
- Fore end Type: Beavertail
- Rib Sight: Front Bead
- Carry bag included
$215.00Visit product page →
The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington* polymer drum magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons.
The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable as well as allowing for prone firing and easier storage. Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication. Compatible with a wide range of NATO firearms such as the M4, M16, MK16/16S, HK®416, MR556, IWI Tavor, and others.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with most 'STANAG 4179' platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round**
- Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA™, and others
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
- Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
On sale $200.00 $170.00v
$200.00 $170.00Visit product page →
The FATman Hex Brake was created to solve issues faced by many competition shooters and precision rifle builders.
The 2 large (FAT) ventilated baffle sections and chambers create the compensation needed to reduce the overall recoil felt by the shooter.
The FATman Hex Brake includes two top ports machined at a 20 Deg. forward directed angle. These top ports help direct the energy of the spent gas in a manner that maintains a flat consecutive result shot after shot.
The design of the FATman Hex Brake allows the first chamber wall to sit as close to the barrel crown plane as possible. This design element was included to maintain the full accuracy of the barrel.
The iconic Phase 5 Hex design gives the FATman Hex Brake the perfect styling that custom gun builders are looking for.
- Mil-Spec Black Parkerized finish - Compatibility: 5.56mm/.223 - Length: 3” - Width: 1.26” - Weight: 6.1oz - Threading: 1/2 x 28 TPI (Threads per Inch) - Includes (1) crush washer
$145.00Visit product page →
Raptor™ ambidextrous charging handle by AXTS. The Raptor™ is truly revolutionary in design & function. From rapid palm “blading” or finger thumb charges of the weapon, the motion is fluid & fast from either strong or support side.
Made in the USA from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and milspec anodized.
On sale $160.00 $135.00v
$160.00 $135.00Visit product page →
Introducing the littleBOY Hex Brake; a younger, compact 5.3oz version of the original FATman Hex Brake, which was also created to solve issues faced by many competition shooters and precision rifle builders.
Including 1 large (FAT) ventilated baffle section and chamber to create the compensation needed to reduce the overall recoil felt by the shooter.
The design of the littleBOY Hex Brake allows the chamber wall to sit as close to the barrel crown plane as possible. This design element was included to maintain the full accuracy of the barrel. The iconic Phase 5 Hex design gives the littleBOY Hex Brake the perfect styling that custom gun builders are looking for.
- Mil-Spec Black Parkerized finish - Compatibility: 5.56mm/.223 - Length: 2.5” - Width: 1.26” - Weight: 5.3oz - Threading: 1/2 x 28 TPI (Threads per Inch) - Includes (1) crush washer
On sale $135.00 $115.00v
$135.00 $115.00Visit product page →
The Phase 5 Ambi Battle Latch/Charging Handle Assembly (ABL/CHA™) incorporates several structural and functional improvements, including a truly ambidextrous design ideal for left-handed users.
The upgraded stainless coiled spring pin and increased sidewall thickness provide exceptional performance under repeated abuse and extreme situations.
On sale $100.00 $85.00v
$100.00 $85.00The Phase 5™ MB-5SP is designed with 5 outward-tapered side ports to efficiently reduce recoil and barrel rise. The MB-5SP also features aggressive forward spikes that can assist the operator with a variety of situations such as breaching, glass breaking and less-than-lethal persuading.Visit product page →
$85.00Visit product page →
The Phase 5™ (EBRv2)™ gives the operator the ability to reload quicker, clear jams in a more efficient way and eliminate unnecessary hand movements during various operations.
The Monolithic (EBRv2)™ has no obstructing backing plates or screws that fail, come loose or get in the way of some weapon systems, allowing it to fit almost any AR-15/M4 5.56/.223 type combination of lower and upper receivers including the DPMS LoPRo and other heavy duty billet upper and lower receivers.
A stringent 9-stage manufacturing process ensures a rugged component with ultimate dependability.
Lever Arms Service Ltd.
$60.00Visit product page →
Lever Arms is pleased to announce the arrival of spare magazines for the LA-K12 PUMA Semi-automatic Shotgun!
- 5 Shot Capacity
- Steel Body
- Plastic Follower
- Same magazine as what is shipped with the LA-K12 PUMA Semi-automatic Shotgun
On sale $35.00 $29.50v
$35.00 $29.50The Phase 5™ Tactical™ ACHL gives the operator the ability to utilize the charging handle in a more effective manner. Under stress the ACHL’s positive forward swept contact point provides a sure engagement of the latch. If the need arises the operator can make the tactical choice and confidently use the charging handle with the right hand as well.Visit product page →