Accepted Ordering Methods:
- By ordering online using this website.
- By Fax: Please print, complete and Fax our Fax Order Form (PDF Format)* or Fax Order Form (Microsoft Word Format) to our fax number listed below.
- By E-Mail: Please include all the information from our Fax Order Form (PDF Format)* or Fax Order Form (Microsoft Word Format) in your e-mail except for the payment information and send it to the e-mail address listed below. Please call in with your payment info as card numbers are not encrypted in transmission.
- By Postal Mail: Please include all the information from our Fax Order Form (PDF Format)* or Fax Order Form (Microsoft Word Format) in your postal mail along with your money order and send it to our address listed below.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Visa Card and Master Card accepted with expiry date and CVD [Credit Veriification Digits (the 3 digit number at the back of your card)].
- Money Order accepted with Title to: Lever Arms Service Ltd. .
Shipping Information :
- Minimum shipping charge is $25.00 for firearms and $40.00 for 1000 rounds of ammunition.
- Damage in Transit - The transportation company must be advised, and claim filed with them immidiately. Our responsibility ceases on handing over to carrier.
SHIPPING: If Lever Arms Service Ltd. ("we") has your product(s) in stock, we will email you a shipping notice confirming that the items have shipped and are en-route to you; that notice is our acceptance of your order. In-stock orders (excluding special delivery items) normally ship within 2 business days of placing your order. Out-of-stock orders will ship once the item is back in stock. We will send you the shipping notice once the item is back in stock and has been shipped. How soon you receive the product(s) depends on the shipping method you have chosen.
You may contact us at:
Lever Arms Service Ltd.
2131 Burrard Street,
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6J 3H7
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold.
We reserve the right at any time to reject, correct cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product you order was incorrectly displayed on our Web Site, we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price.
Advertisements on our Web Site are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Web Site and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send a shipping notice email to your email address. That shipping notice email constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with Lever Arms Service Ltd.
The total price of your order will be charged to your credit card when our shipping notice email has been sent to your email address. If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by logging into your account and cancelling your order or by calling 604-736-2711. However, we may not receive and process your cancellation request before we accept and ship your order, in which case your cancellation request may not be effective.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product you have purchased, we will gladly give you a full refund or exchange if you return it to Lever Arms Service Ltd. store within 30 days after you receive it in its original condition (including all packaging, accessories and manuals). For your convenience, we also accept returns by mail: please call 604-736-2711 to find out how to make a return by mail.
Your electronic invoice is required for both in-store and mail returns. In the event that a returned order has any packaging, manuals, accessories, blank warranty cards or other items missing, the return may be refused, or we may deduct the value of any of the missing items. Shipping charges are non-refundable; however, we will refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part, or we have determined that the product is defective.
We rely on the information you provide through the Web Site, including registration information (name and email address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction-related information, which must be true, accurate, current and complete. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, we or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change.